There is more to vision than the end result; you need to be clear of the purpose. Jesse Lyn Stoner, founder of the Seapoint Center for Collaborative Leadership and international best-selling author of Full Steam Ahead! Unleash the Power of Vision, co-authored with Ken Blanchard, shares her research and personal journey to understanding leadership vision.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- The benefits of guided imagery.
- The 3 elements of a compelling vision.
- How to apply these in your sphere of influence.
What does it look like when you are being magnificent?
– Jesse Lyn Stoner
Ask yourself: How can I apply the 3 points of vision in my sphere of influence?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Jesse’s Book Recommendations The Innovators by Walter Issacson and All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
- Learn more about the Seapoint Center for Collaborative Leadership.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 20 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/